Your privacy is very important to us. We have developed this Policy to explain how we collect, use, communicate and disclose, and make use of personal information.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to prevent email delivery to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
- Include the physical address and email address of our business in email communication
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
- If applicable, identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
- Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since each browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
This site uses Google Adwords, Google Remarketing with AdSense, and Demographics and Interests Reporting. This allows us to advertise on third-party websites (including Google) to users who have visited the company.com site previously. This advertising could appear on a Google search engine results page (SERP) or another website in the Google Display Network.
Vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as Google advertising cookies) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Google’s advertising requirements are summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add-on.
Gap Year Solutions
P.O. Box 553
Belmont, MA 02478
Last edited date 5/25/21